North America 63%
European Union23%
Australia8%
Non-EU Europe2%
Asia1%
South America1%
Africa1%
Middle East1%
US GOV15 hits, hey! Hello! Maybe even FBI intrested of my site.
US DOD14 hits, And military too...

north america = usa+mexico+canada+edu
european union = european union member nations
australia = australia&nz
non-eu europe = norway, switzerland, czech, east europe
asia = malaysia, singapore, japan...
south america = brazil...
africa = south africa...
middle east = israel, turkey, etc
us gov =
us mil = and military

hits from 70 different country domains

80% of com+net+org hits were added to north america, the rest 20% to rest areas based on their portion of normal hits.