1. AH, the earth (Panic). Pan, da, sa, the ground; the foundation (Panic). N'ah (Poit). Thah (Kii). Pan (Iz). Sas and 'Asa (Zan). Edama (Fonece). Adama (Ebra). Rd'han (Vede). Bu'ha (Sanscrit). The first name applied to earth; as a man in looking forth saith, Ah! Ha'd'n (Chine). Wh'ah (Algonquin). Written with a straight line horizontal.
2. Oh! the sky, the canopy over (Pan). Oh'ah (Kii). O'shak (Fonece). D'yo (Vede). N'yo (Algonquin). As a man would exclaim looking upward. The vault above the earth.
3. Esk, earth and sky, third combination. One corporeal world and its canopy (Panic). I'dek (Poit). Ex (Fonece). Ska (Algonquin). The near world.
4. Esak, the kosmos. The all world, the sun and moon and earth and stars and all the skies (Panic). Erak (Hiut). Erat (Fonece). Eret (Ebra). Ad- (earth). Oh'm (skies). (Poit) Ja'sak (Vede). the fourth combination. Beyond measure. Jagat (Sanscrit). A'sah (China).
5. Ea'yo, from below forever, from upward forever (Panic). E'do (Bakie). M'yo (China). She'go (Algonquin). U'do (Vede). Udoche (Sanscrit). Upward and downward forever. None can measure the extent.
6. Hoi, the penetrable and impenetrable; the create and the Uz (Panic), Joy or Woe (Gau). Oi (Zerl), Yoih (Vede). A ray of sunlight is Hoi; it destroys and it creates; man's speech is Hoi; it can heal or poison. Uz'hoi, poison (Vede). Git'hoi, good healing (China). Ang'hoi, medicine man (Algonquin).
7. Druh or druk or drug, that that leadeth to destruction; the four dark corners of the world, north-east, south-east, north-west and south-west. The temple is sacred to the south and north and east and west. The serpents and devouring beasts come to the arena from druh (Panic) cross-purpose, evil purpose; cruv (Vede), a serpent-like evil, druhk, evil spirit, (Vede), druj, evil destroyer (Poit), druja, sign of death (Channic), cross-bones; danger from unseen spirits, an X, ex or drux. Ug or ugh (Algonquin), ugly (English), at crosses, angular. The place of the evil Gods in the ceremonies. The four quarters of the world are good; but the four corners are evil.
8. Eoih, the unseen Power, Creator (Panic). Before man could comprehend the All Spirit he was taught the wind, the All Unseen, and to call it E-O-Ih! The emblem of Boundless and of Life.
9. Eloih, synonymous with E-O-Ih, the Creator, the person who moveth the wind. The All Soul. The All Self. The Second Self, more subtle than the wind. It is the circumference of all; it extendeth from left to right, and from below upward. The motions of the hand and arm in oratory. The hand and arm speak His name. It is the secret sign. It holdeth the emblem of life (Panic and Gau). E-go-quin (Algonquin). Je-oes (China), Je-ovih (Fonece), Je-hova (Ebra), Geo-zih (Hiut), Zi'o (Vede): The soul of all. As the emblem is the Living Wheel, I swear by it. Let my accusers say I have not the holy gifts. They shall bind me on the wheel. The GREAT SPIRIT will release me. Let the wheel of My name be by the roadside that he who passeth may turn it in remembrance of the I AM. This shall be a prayer from the unlearned, and I will hear them. [Zarathustra]
10. Susa, the Complete. Without evil the All World would be incomplete; spirit of Corpor; Spirit of Es (Panic). Soo'a (China). Lu'la (Hiut). Hiss-tu-oh (Fonece). The wheel hath both good and evil. It hath the leaf of life. The priest shall be proved on the wheel. If he be released he is holy. If he be not released he is unholy and shall perish. Though an evil man die by the wheel it is not bad for him. Only the man that loveth Jehovih feareth not to have the wheel roll over
him. Druk-a-naw (Vede). Drujiy-ho-gan (Semak). Jaugernacht (English). Su'sa, living death (Chine).
11. Druk (Panic), earth evils. Poisons, plagues. Rosh (Fonece), snake poison. Poison lurketh on the earth. Ruks (Algonquin and Kii). Ruts, the time of females (Ebra). When the signs are down, be ye patient. Usk, the outer covering is evil. Husk (English). All flesh is druk (evil). Hoey'e (Chine).
12. Gan (Panic). Ghan (Chine). Egan, mankind (Chine). Edam and Edan (Fonece). Adam (Ebra). Puam (Sanscrit). Pam (Vede). Sam, speaking animal (Kii). Samuel, prophet (Ebra). Gang, rich land-owner (Chine). Ang (Algonquin). Anger (Poit). Ong'ee (Kii). Man (English).
13. Uh'ga, the test (Panic). If the Es release him then is he our true prophet. He hath sworn by the wheel; he shall be tried. An oath; to swear by the ALL I AM. Ish'ga (Chine). Duk'ah (Poit). Eh'la (Fonece). Alah (Ebra). Isch'bu'ah, pledging by (Hebrew). Uk'gak (Algonquin). He shall be proved on the cross, the druh, and he dieth not. Let him answer on His name that that he hath professed. If he be a false prophet he will fear Uh'ga (Test). False prophets' bones hang on the druh, the cross. The true are released by Eolin.
14. Uh, evil spirit (Panic). Yuuh (Poit). Kuuh (Fonece). Kuach (Ebra). The evil that is above us. Yu'gi (Chine), evil spirits who love evil. Zi-uhk (Vede). Useh (Kii). Huuh (Algonquin).
15. Fome, wind (Panic). Foam (Chine). Ome' Eri (Algonquin). Evil wind, Ruak (Ebra). That that speaketh without lips, fume (Vede). He fumes, Ome (Ku).
16. Yote'a (Panic), water. Voet'i (Kii). Vo'ti and Va'ti and Va'rs (Vede). Go'taw and Gota'Weri, morning water (Algonquin). Yot'Yaw (Hiut). Hoy'ah (Fonece). Hoy'am (Ebra).
17. Dang, light (Panic). Hi'Dan (Kii). Orang (Fonece). Orah (Ebra). Ang, ji (Chine). Ang'ni (Vede). Ag'ni, fire-light (Sanscrit). Ong (Algonquin), spiritual light. Yong, day-light (Hebrew).
18. Ha'k, dark (Panic). Hark (Chine). Pa'h (Poit). H'ark (Kii). Kah (Fus). Kasha'k (Fonece). Chasah (Algonquin). Kasha'k (Ebra). O'Yak (Vede).
19. Sa, the cross-bones. The sign of an evil man that died in evil (Panic). The evil cross, the English letter X. He was bound on the wheel, and perished. There was no All Holy in him. Let this mark be branded on his forehead, that all men may know he is a false prophet. He rotted on the wheel, Sa'h (Vede). Sahan (fus). Let this be a sign of evil spirits. He'sa (Algonquin). Sa (Ebra). Sa'd, to wither (Sanscrit). This shall be the sign of war. It shall be on the banners of the righteous. They shall go forth shouting, Isa'b! (Ebra). Die, Sa (Chine). Death, Sa (Kii). Let us perish for righteousness' sake rather than do evil. [Abraham.]
20. Su, an enlightened man; also Augh (Panic). Su (Chine). With the gift of prophecy, Su's (Ebra). I proclaim in the name of Eloih, Soo! (Kii). Shu (Algonquin). He would not kill a worm, Choo (Vede). He standeth betwixt us and the All Light; T'su (Gau). Su'chi, perceiving by the Unseen (Sanscrit). The interior bright, Soo (Fus). One who can not sin, Su (Onia). The purified Son.
21. Oke, a house (Panic). Oak (Chine). Okel (Fonece). Ohel (Ebra). Oik (Kii). Hoik (Gau). Oikon (Hellic). Croke (Vede). Koik (Aribanya). Oikos (Greek). Teach my people to have homes (Oke); the migrant is an abomination to the All Eye (Aham).
22. Hiss, serpent's word. He maketh noise like the wind. Who can distinguish between the voice of Eolin and the hiss that kills? From the two evil corners above, the hiss descendeth. His food is of the earth. That that tempteth to the earth is hiss. The hiss that crawleth have I made as an emblem of the hiss that teacheth lust (Panic). Hiss (Chine). Hees (Algonquin). Cvees (Vede). The sign of treachery, of poison unseen. A danger that man can not heal. First I made poison air; from that I made poisonous weeds, and from them I made hiss; to crawl on his belly commanded I him. The lowest made I him; he biteth himself and dieth therefrom. [Abraham.] The sum of evil is to be its own destroyer. [Confucius.]
23. Sam'tu, triangle (Panic). The sign of Corpor and Es and Eolin. Also the Soul-light, Eolin, the Corpor light, the Sun, and the burning flame. Also an instrument for measuring.
24. Fui, a square, a box. A sign of righteousness (Panic).
25. Sui (Chine). Tu'fong or Sam'fong (Panic), a measure with two lengths and one angle, Yu'on (Vede).
26. Guz, hypothenuse, a line from the top of an upright to a distance from the base of the upright. Guys (Panic). The mean between upright and horizontal. p. 594 Gui (Kii). Zy (Vede). The man who is not upright and yet not all evil. The mean betwixt Su and Hiss. Kur (Algonquin). Zhi (Chine). Dji (Huit). All men are Dji. An angle of support, a sign, a line, a rope.
27. Sarji, sarguz, a pyramid (Panic). My sides guy, but I am the centre shaft. The temple was built east and west and north and south, and the four corners representing good and evil were square with the world. The sacred house of Eolin, Bar'ji (Fonece). Bar'nah (Ebra). Gaw'hi (Algonquin). Yah'hy (Vede). A building with chambers for spirit communion.
28. Gau, a measuring instrument; a plumb and level combined. Gau said: They gave my base a level, and the sights on the angle of the plumb-line were level also, and in the distance of Tek Gos (about twenty miles) discovered the rounded earth. By the Gau was the earth proven to be a globe. By Gau have I revealed (Vede). A proven problem. An exact. Gau, a geometrical language. Language is of two parts, the proven is Gau, the unproven is M'gau. A sacred instrument; that that can not err. My sacred temples shall be built by Gau. Dau'sin (Chine), plumb-line. Ann'ak (Fonece). Ahm'uk (Ebra), a plumb-line. A Gau'Yi shall be placed by the altar. By the Sign Gau'i shall man learn to prove all things (Vede). It shall be the symbol of proof. Be patient that your sight may not err, saith Gau.
29. K'Sam, tripod (Panic). Symbol of earth, water and air. My three are one; without these three nothing can be born into life. Ka'Sam (Chine). Ya'Sais (Vede). Yo'ham (Algonquin). The stool of the prophet. Only on the p. 595 tripod shall the oracle proclaim. (Aham). The origin of the term Aham, the language of oracles. A language with two or three meanings. Sacred language of Aribania.
30. Puh, to pull, a cap-stone (Panic). The stones of the temple shall be drawn up with a push (Poit). Zuz (Vede). Uuh (Fonece). Uhe (Algonquin).
31. I'che, trowel (Panic). Chu (Chine). Hi'che, trowel or ax, or hatchet (Algonquin). Yi'che (Vede). My hand is a wood hand. I make even; and I shall be a sign by the foot of A'Kin. The temple is the work of my hand, but who knoweth the Hand of the Great Spirit. His hand is over all. (Perah). A lazy man shall not have me for a sign, saith I'cho (Kii).
32. Tu'fa, a compass (Panic). An instrument to measure circles; circumference without any part of a square.
33. Inqua (Panic). Hin'Kwa (Zerl). E'm'wak (Algonquin). A thing within a thing. The es that is in corpor, the soul that is in es. Three within one, Ma-nee-to (Algonquin). The earth within the vortex. Equa, swift flying, equation (English). Race-horse (Chine).
34. I'su (Panic). Ie Su, a young child that has not sinned. The true cross within Eloih. I'e'su (Aham). Child prophet (Aham). Ye'loo (Kii). My I'su shall have no flesh desires. His love knoweth all men and women alike. Gee'soo'gan (Chine). Iesu, one who is born sexless.
35. Uhk'sa, the evil cross (Panic). The written sign of Sa. (See Sa.)
36. Git, the moon (Panic). Git the moon (Chine). The second light Egs'git. She sendeth forth Egnita (Algonquin). Git'mas, corporeal moon (Vede). Eg'nit (Poit). Egnitero (Algonquin). The moon of E-o-quin. G'uit (Kii). Git'm'gow', the moon much receiving; the gentle moon, she sendeth forth the gold light, the or (Ebra).
37. Git'ow the sun (Panic). Git'how, the sun (Chine). The central light. Let the sun stand to the corporeal world as Jehovih standeth to the All Unseen. He, the Gitow shall be on the beam betwixt the pillars as a symbol of my power. As he bringeth forth grass, so bring I forth the souls of men. He sendeth forth Karang'kwa, the All Heat, Haw'git (Algonquin). He sendeth white light, or H'wit (Ebra). Or, the corporeal sunlight; Git'fume, the driving (Aham). M'Git (Kii). Hog'git or git-hog (Aribania).
38. Sang or Sa'ang (Panic), stars. The small shining that sendeth forth the Ogistok, i.e., the twinkle. Anga (Algonquin). Seng or Seng'sope (Chine). Eng'ho, the twinkler, i.e., Kokab (Fonece). Hy'ang (Vede). The far-off worlds, Esk'ang (Poit).
39. M'git (Panic). The prophet took triangles and laid them separately before the king, Oss, and the prophet said, E,-O,-Ih; E,-O,-Ih, twice, and straightway, the angles were interlocked, and lo and behold, nothing had been broken. And Oss, the king, said: These shall be hung up in the temple as a testimony before men that the Great Spirit is with my people. His light shall be my light. (Vede).
40. Git's'ang (Panic) sacred, star. Two triangles of different kinds of wood interlocked without severing, by spirit power (Uz). Let my prophets prove themselves by the sacred star, and they shall sit on the K'Sam and be oracles in my kingdom. An emblem of a miracle kept over the altar. Also called Yoke'eng (Chine). Yope'amg (Algonquin). Let him conjure the sacred star. A starlight evening. Less than moonlight.
Plate 67.--ONK, or ZODIAC,
41. Ex (Panic). Two or more against each other, collision. Life against death, or sour against sweet, or bad against good. The supposed opposites in all things. Egs (Poit). Egs (Algonquin). Egs (Kii). Egks (Fonece).
42. M'git'ow, morning, sunrise (Panic). Dawn, M'git'ow (Algonquin). Tigiatow (Vede). At dawn fly away the evil spirits; at dawn come the shining, full of holiness (Kii). The wise man hath found Git'm'ow full of cow, i.e., receptivity, and Tau, the bull, i.e., force-giving. He maketh a book at dawn. The seventh heaven cometh in M'git'ow, the morning light (Poit).
43. Hi'dang, high-noon (Panic); the sun at noon. Let the Hi'dang be an emblem over my altar. He is the glory of the day as is the Great Spirit of the soul world. As ye bow before him do it in remembrance of Him that ye see not. He is of my body and life, and as much as ye glorify Him, so will I, Eolin, the Creator, glorify ye in the heavens above (Gau). See to it that ye worship not the corporeal sun, but glorify my works in remembrance of me. Keep this symbol covered, save on the days of sacrifice, lest your enemies accuse ye of worshipping corpor. (Chine).
44. M'hak (Panic). M'hock, or Mo'ock, or Mowk (Algonquin). O'Shak (Fonece). Koshek or Chosek or Chasheck or Choshek (Ebra). Night, darkness. The time of the Es'win ceremonies. Let us meet privily on the mountain-top in Choshek; the angels require it of us. Chosek (Hebrew). Ta'ren'zewagon, in some Luwick. Not having mountain-tops they met in Ta'rew'ze, the swamps, and had the Es'win. Ta'ren'zewagon, became a law for M'hak (a tribe of Algonquin). When the drouth destroyeth let the faithful hold Narshka on the mountaintops, and the rains will I send from heaven (Sanscrit). Ah'shah (Kii).
45. Work or wark (Panic). Vortex, whirlwind. Sark (Poit). Sa'ark (Gau). Ru'ark (Fonece). Ruach, Searah (Hebrew). Yi'ah (Vede). Who'ohk (Algonquin). Who shall find the cause of work? I am at work continually. As I have set the work, the whirlwind, before men's eyes, so before the host of the long-risen do I make and dissolve worlds (Aham). The Es labor, work (English) labor. The whirlwind is labor, per se, i.e., without hands.
46. V'work (Panic). The sign of Es at labor. The make of a corporeal world. A corporeal world within a whirlwind.
47. Yot'ang'd'ang, water, earth, air and ether (Panic).
48. Ka'fom'ji (Panic), earth, lower heaven and upper heaven.
49. Onk (Panic). Sun belt of the earth. That portion of the earth subject to vertical rays. Onk, direct. Owk, oscillating. Onk gave I unto you that ye might behold the glory of summer, the fragrance of spring, the beauty of autumn and the snow of winter. Study the ant and the bee; they comprehend Onk. The lazy man shall learn Onk (Poit).
50. Sed (Panic), the sign Aries, or, in English, letter T. The sign of wisdom; of gentleness. Sed, a lamb (Kii). A man's nose and eyebrows. The man who winneth by love, gentleness. A'sed (Poit). Ahed (Fonece). Aheb (Ebra). Aheb (Hebrew). And Sed rose up on the third day after the creation of the world and stood above the sun. The Great Spirit, E-O-Ih, said: This is My Son. The corporeal sun ye can behold at high noon, but My Son Sed standeth above this. All that are gentle and good draweth he to My kingdom, Nirvana. Do not unto another what ye would not desire done unto you, or ye shall not behold My Son Sed, who standeth on My right hand. The earth is Mine, saith Sed; by love will I redeem it. Ay'sed (Vede). A sheep with a woman's face; symbol of love. Gently, or gentleness. Let or Leat (Ebra), or as a lamb speaketh. A'nah (Hebrew). ba'ba (Chine). Hy'sed (Vede). Sed (Aribania). A name signifying gentleness and wisdom. Written sign of a lamb or of the nose and eyebrows of man. A symbol of stars and zodiac. Let this be the season to bring together male and female. They shall go to the altar and consult the voices of the stars through my prophets. Whoever hath Sed in him returneth good for evil (Chine).
51. K'git, new moon (Panic). Watch ye for the new moon and glorify the Great Spirit that He may prosper ye. Ka'git (Chine). It shall be a holy day of rest.
52. E'git (Panic). At the change of the second quarter of the moon is the relief watch of my angels who abide with mortals; let that be a holy day of rest.
53. M'Git, the third quarter (Panic). A holy day of rest. Let my chosen keep the four holy days of rest during each moon, for on these days do my guardian angels change the watch. The incentive given by the spirits to mortals to make mortals observe and learn the planets. Sub'da'don, a holy day (Panic). The day of the moon's change. Sub'da (Fonece). Sabbath (Ebra). A moon's birthday. Because of four
quarters to each moon, so do I give to you four Sab'da, which shall be days of worship. (Abram).
54. Tau, a bull, a projector (Panic). Sign of a bull's head and horns. As the prophets interpreted so shall the king. Tau (project). His edicts are Tau, bulls. Opposite from Sed (Aries). Opposite from cow (receptivity). Tau, e.i., Osiris, is oft confounded with Aries, a God of the lower heavens. (See illustration, next page, plate 69.)