27. Falanutheeqanna allatheena kafaroo AAathaban shadeedan walanajziyannahum aswaa allathee kanoo yaAAmaloona
27. But We will certainly give the Unbelievers a taste of a severe Penalty, and We will requite them for the worst of their deeds.
28. Thalika jazao aAAda-i Allahi alnnaru lahum feeha daru alkhuldi jazaan bima kanoo bi-ayatina yajhadoona
28. Such is the requital of the enemies of Allah,- the Fire: therein will be for them the Eternal Home: a (fit) requital, for that they were wont to reject Our Sings.
29. Waqala allatheena kafaroo rabbana arina allathayni adallana mina aljinni waal-insi najAAalhuma tahta aqdamina liyakoona mina al-asfaleena
29. And the Unbelievers will say: "Our Lord! Show us those, among Jinns and men, who misled us: We shall crush them beneath our feet, so that they become the vilest (before all)."
30. Inna allatheena qaloo rabbuna Allahu thumma istaqamoo tatanazzalu AAalayhimu almala-ikatu alla takhafoo wala tahzanoo waabshiroo bialjannati allatee kuntum tooAAadoona
30. In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah., and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear ye not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), the which ye were promised!
31. Nahnu awliyaokum fee alhayati alddunya wafee al-akhirati walakum feeha ma tashtahee anfusukum walakum feeha ma taddaAAoona
31. "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall ye have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall ye have all that ye ask for!-
32. Nuzulan min ghafoorin raheemin
32. "A hospitable gift from one Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!"