19. Wayawma yuhsharu aAAdao Allahi ila alnnari fahum yoozaAAoona
19. On the Day that the enemies of Allah will be gathered together to the Fire, they will be marched in ranks.
20. Hatta itha ma jaooha shahida AAalayhim samAAuhum waabsaruhum wajulooduhum bima kanoo yaAAmaloona
20. At length, when they reach the (Fire), their hearing, their sight, and their skins will bear witness against them, as to (all) their deeds.
21. Waqaloo lijuloodihim lima shahidtum AAalayna qaloo antaqana Allahu allathee antaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa khalaqakum awwala marratin wa-ilayhi turjaAAoona
21. They will say to their skins: "Why bear ye witness against us?" They will say: "(Allah) hath given us speech,- (He) Who giveth speech to everything: He created you for the first time, and unto Him were ye to return.
22. Wama kuntum tastatiroona an yashhada AAalaykum samAAukum wala absarukum wala juloodukum walakin thanantum anna Allaha la yaAAlamu katheeran mimma taAAmaloona
22. "Ye did not seek to hide yourselves, lest your hearing, your sight, and your skins should bear witness against you! But ye did think that Allah knew not many of the things that ye used to do!
23. Wathalikum thannukumu allathee thanantum birabbikum ardakum faasbahtum mina alkhasireena
23. "But this thought of yours which ye did entertain concerning your Lord, hath brought you to destruction, and (now) have ye become of those utterly lost!"
24. Fa-in yasbiroo faalnnaru mathwan lahum wa-in yastaAAtiboo fama hum mina almuAAtabeena
24. If, then, they have patience, the Fire will be a home for them! and if they beg to be received into favour, into favour will they not (then) be received.
25. Waqayyadna lahum quranaa fazayyanoo lahum ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wahaqqa AAalayhimu alqawlu fee omamin qad khalat min qablihim mina aljinni waal-insi innahum kanoo khasireena
25. And We have destined for them intimate companions (of like nature), who made alluring to them what was before them and behind them; and the sentence among the previous generations of Jinns and men, who have passed away, is proved against them; for they are utterly lost.
26. Waqala allatheena kafaroo la tasmaAAoo lihatha alqur-ani wailghaw feehi laAAallakum taghliboona
26. The Unbelievers say: "Listen not to this Qur'an, but talk at random in the midst of its (reading), that ye may gain the upper hand!"