|By Cbee (Cbee) on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 08:08 am:|
I have a quiry. Im sorta comin down off a trip so excuse me if i dont make any sense. AFOAF is growing mushrooms at his house, in his bedroom actually, and he asked me to ask all of you if there is any health concerns with this, IE high humidity in the surrounding room causing good area for bacteria to multiply.. Also the mushroom fungi itself. Is co-existing with the mushrooms plants, more the 18hrs of the day good? Living with the mushrooms in a sense.. Could this cause problems, now that may sound far fetched but you gotta see it from my buddies perspective. If these little guys are spreadin there seed into his lungs thatd be no good now would it? Anyways please anways this, as i know many of you will, i hope. Thank You and Good Night!
|By jim brown (Shrhobbyist) on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 08:34 pm:|
Not that I have ever heard of. There are lots of people here who have had the same situation for years and years and, as I said, I've never heard it could be dangerous to your health. Get rid of anything with contams real quick. If the mycellium is healthy, I wouldn't worry.
|By Cbee (Cbee) on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 12:25 am:|
cool, thanks man