|By Eatyualive (Eatyualive) on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 05:37 pm:|
Ok I have a ton of pix!!!So I am just going to post them bc it is a bitch trying to figure out which ones are which when I upload them. All of the pix I have been posting are from this week. So I would say that I am picking these harvests three times a day.
|By Eatyualive (Eatyualive) on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 05:57 pm:|
crazy huh?this is a description of my pictures.
1. texas strain flat cake tek
2. morning harvest texas and pf strain
3. big shroom texas
4.big shroom on cake same
5. small harvest morning
6. small harvest 2(2 hours later)
7. hawaiian flat cake. note: i used birdseed and brf mix with this cake. in my experience I have found no difference in flushes, potency, size, or nutrient value of using finch seed. to me it is a waste of my time and only takes longer to mix the jars. however, we will soon see when i post my 2nd and 3rd flush pix of these hawaiian.
8. same hawaiian front view
9. 1pf cake texas strain first flush
10. evening harvest
|By Eatyualive (Eatyualive) on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 05:59 pm:|
note: this texas strain was picked in nueces county near corpus christi texas 5-6 years ago.